Monday, January 17, 2011

Note to Readers - Layout and Formatting Issues

Good morning, friends - I have been and will continue to be experimenting with blogging in Chrome and Opera, rather than Firefox. I love Firefox and appreciate all the perks of its adaptability, but I am growing weary of its frequent crashes and memory drain.

Neither Chrome nor Opera are as user friendly as Firefox, so there are likely to be some issues with formatting (especially in Chrome - you'd think the Google browser would well with their own blogging platform, but not so much).

Anyway, please be patient if there are issues - it's likely I will come back to Firefox as my preferred browser, but I figure it can't hurt to experiment a little bit.

1 comment:

anonymous author 135 said...

You should experiment with Firefox 4 beta 9, too. I love it.