Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Twitter Conversation with Almightygod


This occurred over the past hour on Twitter:
@almightygod - So YOU want to follow ME? Hmmmm . . . . @WilliamHarryman Just a formality and to let you know I'm here. In real life I'm with you everywhere you go.
@almightygod - Does that still work if I don't believe in you? @WilliamHarryman Most of my Twitter followers don't believe in me, but they still enjoy my tweets. It will be tough to send them to hell.

@almightygod - Yeah, I'm not buying that hell thing either.

@WilliamHarryman There has to be a hell. Where else would I send peole who don't believe in hell?

@almightygod - Faulty logic - the _desire_ to have some thing exist does not _prove_ its existence

@WilliamHarryman /me disappears in a puff of logic. ;)


No comments: