Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Psych Files - Episode 65: God and Self Help, Synchronicity, and Listener Feedback

A cool podcast I now subscribe to - from The Psych Files.

Episode 65: God and Self Help, Synchronicity, and Listener Feedback

icon for podpress Listener Feedback: Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download

Some of the most popular self help books such as the Power of Positive Thinking and A Course in Miracles rely on references to god and religion. In this episode I add a few thoughts to the previous episode on how scientists view self help books which rely on references to god. I also share emails listeners send to me and I let you know how I will be adjusting The Psych Files podcast in response to your feedback.


1 comment:

mbritt said...

William,

Thanks so much for the link to my podcast - The Psych Files. I was just looking around your site. You've got some really unique posts here. I just became a subscriber through Google. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

Keep up the good work and thanks again,

Michael