Friday, February 29, 2008

IOC News

I'm making some changes here at the Cafe because, well, it turns out that there is life outside of blogging. I know, I know, who woulda thunk it?

My work life is busier than it has ever been - I actually have a waiting list for new clients. Plus, I am still getting writing work. And then there is actually having a personal life, something I haven't had much of lately.

The biggest change will be the demise of the daily speedlinks. That is by far the most time-consuming thing I have been doing here. Hopefully, that will free some time to actually do more writing. I'd like to post a legitimate "article" at least a couple of times a week, rather than the current couple of times a month.

Other than that, the total volume of posts will drop, but hopefully the quality will increase some.

My apologies to all those who loved the speedlinks -- I did, too, but I just don't have the time to do that much reading anymore.


3 comments:

Eric said...

all good things...

~C4Chaos said...

oh, rats. love the speedlinks :(

anyway, i understand what you mean. blogging is time-consuming. it's better to get a life and then blog about it ;)

you've done a great job with speedlinking. and i'm sure you'll do a great job with your new blogging groove.

thanks for sharing. godspeed.

~C

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, no Speedlinks?!! My hands are already starting to shake ... ! Maybe wean us off slow? Twice a week? Once?

Kai in NYC