Monday, August 13, 2007

A Momentary Lapse In Concentration…

Found this at Howl @ the Moon -- made me laugh . . .

WIFE: What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?
HUSBAND: Definitely not!

WIFE: Why not - don’t you like being married?
HUSBAND: Of course I do.
WIFE: Then why wouldn’t you remarry?
HUSBAND: Okay, I’d get married again.
WIFE: You would? (with a hurtful look on her face).
HUSBAND: (makes audible groan).

WIFE: Would you live in our house?
HUSBAND: Sure, it’s a great house.
WIFE: Would you sleep with her in our bed?
HUSBAND: Where else would we sleep?
WIFE: Would you let her drive my car?
HUSBAND: Probably, it is almost new
WIFE: Would you replace my pictures with hers?
HUSBAND: That would seem like the proper thing to do.

WIFE: Would she use my golf clubs?
HUSBAND: No, she’s left-handed.
WIFE: - - silence - -
HUSBAND: Fuck!!



No comments: