Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Gratitude 5/8/07

I tend to go about my life feeling isolated and alone. But when it matters, I have an incredible network of friends in both meat-space and virtual-space. I have been truly floored by the support I have received in the past five days -- from friends, clients, fellow bloggers, and complete strangers. I even received a personal email from an important person at the Integral Spirituality Center -- and to be honest, I had no idea my blog was being read by anyone there.

I just want to express my gratitude for everyone who reads this blog -- those who comment and those who don't. This thing would be nothing without its readers. I am truly grateful.

Peace.



2 comments:

lxr23g56 said...

Very Cool William

Karilen said...

Bill,
I appreciate you as the writer of this blog.
I definitely share in the gratitude.
Kari