Saturday, September 30, 2006

Aftermath, Part Three: By the Way . . .

I'm Back!

I still have a lot of processing to do, and some of that may end up in this space. But I spent my week in the abyss, and it's time to move on. Mourning is an ongoing process and it doesn't have clean start and stop dates, but there is a lot to be said for embracing the change and letting it work me over -- in whatever way that might happen.

Thank you all for hanging in this last week and continuing to read -- in spite of my self-obsessed postings.

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're okay (relatively speaking). I've been in a place before that was really devastating relationship-wise, so I totally sympathize, and I'm especially glad you're still blogging. The blogosphere would be a poorer place without you.

william harryman said...

Thanks, Bill.