Saturday, June 17, 2006

Gratitude


[One of my neighbors.]

[Didn't have the energy to sit at the computer last night and write this, so I went to bed and I'm doing it today.]

I'm grateful for Friday. This week wasn't all that busy, but the combination of outer work and inner work was taxing. And my workouts are reaching a level of intensity I haven't had since last summer, so I'm tired and I'm grateful that Friday came with no obligations for the weekend.

I'm grateful that Thursday was only only 106 instead of the predicted 109 degrees. And that today it cooled off to 101 degrees.

And I'm grateful that Kira's workshop on boundaries has been officially approved by Pima. We might offer a couples workshop in the future, which both excites and scares me.

What are you grateful for?

Technorati Tags:

No comments: