Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Gratitude


[Tucson sunrise]

This morning's taste of beginner's mind didn't survive too long once I was in the gym, but my mood was good all day. I was even calm when stuck behind some slow person in a Hummer this afternoon, which was highly unusual and might prompt people who know me to ask if I was alright. But I am immensely grateful for the time I was in the flow this morning.

I am grateful that my clients are all such unique people. I learn something from all of them.

I am grateful that you are reading these words.

For what are you grateful?


Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm thankful for a good poem idea, but not-so-thankful for not finishing it in time to post it tonight. However, given that, I'm still thankful that I made significant progress on it.