Monday, May 29, 2006

Gratitude


[Bhutan]

I saw Travellers and Magicians today, and I am grateful for this small, wise, beautiful film. Simply amazing. Bhutan is in the top two or three places I really want to visit in this lifetime.

I am particularly grateful that I got to watch this film with Kira. I love being able to share things with her that I am passionate about.

I am grateful for an observer self who helps me learn lessons.

I am grateful for Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke, and for chocolate protein powder in my morning coffee; mmmm . . . . cafe mocha!

For what are you grateful?

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

Razib Ahmed said...

I want to visit Bhutan too but it seems that it is a bit too expensive for me. Bhutan has high trarrif on tourists but I support it as the government is doing an excellent job in terms of preservation of nature and buddhism. Now, Bhutan is trying to perform well in call center business. I
wish that there was more media coverage of the changing face of Bhutan. Bhutan
has its

first blog
now. I just hope that the country does not compromise on preservation of nature.