Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gratitude


A cool image for a hot Tucson day.


One of my clients who I hadn't seen in a little while gave me a belated b-day gift today: cashew butter. Hmmmm . . . . cashew butter. I am grateful for thoughtful people in my life.

Another blogger, Jay, has offered his wisdom in helping me switch to WordPress when I am ready to kick Blogger to the curb. Not sure if WordPress will be my choice, yet, but again, I am grateful for thoughtful people in my life.

My partner Kira is going out of town for a few days this weekend, so I cancelled a dental appointment to spend some time with her between clients. I am grateful for the time we had today.

Hell, I don't know . . . today was a good day and I just feel grateful to be alive.

What are you grateful for?

Del.Icio.Us Tags: , , ,
Technorati Tags: , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful that Nagarjuna gave me this link to your blog a month ago. I have learned much from it and continue to be inspired by your writings.

Anonymous said...

Bill I'm grateful for your kindness,your expertise and the balance your workouts are bringing to my life,thank-you.

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful for more of a sense of equanimity than I thought possible as I leave to visit my family. And also for a wonderful partner to come back to -- what an incredible blessing.